Is the PHQ "possible" when starting as a Terran Commander? 3.0

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Flybye
x3tc

Is the PHQ "possible" when starting as a Terran Commander? 3.0

Post by Flybye » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 04:37

I know you need to some amazing Argon rep to start the AP missions to eventually get the PHQ. So i was wondering what if I decided to turn sides and started blasting Terrans in Argon space? Would probably be a pure PITA to be having both factions coming after you, but that's what makes it interesting, right?

What I don't know is if the PHQ is "locked" out when starting as a TC. Even if you do get your Argon rep up, is it even possible to do the PHQ missions as a Terran?

I'm want to try to keep this.

bizbag
x3tc

Post by bizbag » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 04:49

Rather than trash your Terran rep, try visiting Getsu Fune and relieving the Argon of a few Xenon visitors.

werewolves?
x4

Post by werewolves? » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 05:19

There is a separate Terran plot for the HQ, you just need to reach the pre-requistites.

Roguey has the prerequisites here:

http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/lo ... /page1.php

Solomon Short
x4

Post by Solomon Short » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 06:46

Also the Terran PHQ (available only to Terran Commander & Aldran Adventurer starts) has 40% more capacity, meaning it actually can build a Valhalla once you have the BP.

X-Tie
x4

Post by X-Tie » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 12:33

Solomon Short wrote:Also the Terran PHQ (available only to Terran Commander & Aldran Adventurer starts) has 40% more capacity, meaning it actually can build a Valhalla once you have the BP.
I think I'd rather want the ability to build one, instead of actually building one - 5+ days to RE it, then again another 5+ days to produce it... In all that time, I'm sure I can find and capture a few :twisted:

Flybye
x3tc

Post by Flybye » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 15:49

Thanks guys! I've searched for PHQ Terran and never saw that walk through at Roguey's. Now I have some long term goals. :)

X-Tie
x4

Post by X-Tie » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 16:22

Flybye wrote:Thanks guys! I've searched for PHQ Terran and never saw that walk through at Roguey's. Now I have some long term goals. :)
...And yet it is on Roguey's site:
http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/looseends/

I think it's time for you to also buy a "Internet Research Mk3 Software" :lol:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 5. Jun 13, 16:37

Don't forget to install that software yourself though, as werewolves? already linked that walkthrough some posts above. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”