[Spoilers] Shady business, UFJD reducing number of items to gather, is that normal?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MrGr33N
x4

[Spoilers] Shady business, UFJD reducing number of items to gather, is that normal?

Post by MrGr33N » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 20:59

Ok, here is the thing, I was wondering what could be the best option for an Illegal AGI Developper to gather the 250 Matter/Antimatter warheads.

I've been trying to board Terran M1/2/7s, and use the reload to get the best yield (managed to get 30 on a Tokyo once... but the average is still 3...), I've been trying to kill some terran caps of TS to make them drop the warheads. It rises slowly, but still, it rises, and I'm ok with that.

But farming is kind of annoying and I want to change my mind a but, let's use my UFJD for fun.

*jump*

Wait !? What ?!

Here is the thing, when using this time my UFJD, it reduced the delivery needs from 250 to 244. I tries multiples times by reloading the same save and i worked every time. I wanted to see if a second unfocused jump would do the same, it didn't.

So here is my question, has anyone experiences that yet ? Is that intended ?

Video footage showing the trick/bug/whatever : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yR3_kzvAdA

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Sun, 9. Jun 13, 05:32

I believe one user reported it in BETA testing, but as it wasn't a plot stopping bug (which we were squashing up till release), it wasn't looked at in depth.

X-Tie
x4

Post by X-Tie » Sun, 9. Jun 13, 10:24

Have you tried blowing up Terran capital ships instead of capturing them? An Osaka got toasted in a War sector last night, and it dropped 240+ MAM Warheads...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”