Enemy fleet in HUB

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-Kulu-
x4

Enemy fleet in HUB

Post by -Kulu- » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 01:03

AP newest version - Without any mods but with the Bonus package

At the end of the HUB campaign you have to make a connection to Segaris. A huge terran fleet made it inside my Hub and it wouldnt leave it because (thats what i think) it always had a target. Now i change one to a Split Core because i thought they would handle it, but nothing has happened.

I have it on

Rhonkars Cloud -- Family Pride
Rolks drift -- Kings... (Boron core in the upper left corner of the universe)
and Queens haven and queens something

So any advice on how to get rid of them ? Maybe connect it with some sector where always military capitals move through gates ?
I only have a centaur and no money to buy a larger ship/fleet. Im mainly trading/building stations

Heres a pic:
http://s14.directupload.net/images/130608/62jpk5r4.jpg

{Hugely oversize image replaced by link. Please review the forum rules for image posting. - Nanook}

ajmthefalconer
x3tc

Post by ajmthefalconer » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 01:17

The same situation happened to me. I just waited until a friendly neighborhood M7M wandered in and killed them all for me. Why do work when you don't have to, right? :wink:

InFlamesForEver
x3tc

Post by InFlamesForEver » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 02:00

Connect it between two xenon sectors, that'll kill it pretty quickly.
In Flames We Trust
Listening to Whitechapel soothes the soul!! :D     ¹ ¤ ¹      But, the nuns are watching...
Samuel Creshal wrote:Keyboards: What separates the men from the boys.
XRM Trailer - XRM Installation Guide Video

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sat, 8. Jun 13, 02:10

I had a similar situation, all I did was set the hub to allow Terrans to trade there, which gradually raised my rep enough so that they were no longer hostile to me :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”