Where to sell CFA?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

makapse

Where to sell CFA?

Post by makapse » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 16:33

Can anyone please tell me where can i sell the cluster flak array?I accidentally bought it starting out and i have already visited all the Aragon equipment docks,it being an aragon weapon

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 16:40

Try a military outpost; they usually buy weapons that are not normally on the list of things they sell.

If that doesn't work, go to a shipyard, buy the cheapest TS transport ship you can find, transfer the CFA to it, and sell the TS ship with the CFA inside back to the shipyard.

Maahes
x4

Post by Maahes » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 17:03

I thought you could sell any weapons at any EQ dock?...manually :?

Shows you how long since I sold a weapon :)

makapse

Post by makapse » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 17:12

Ok you were right,you can indeed sell any weapon to a EQ, BUT the best sell location says that you cannot.Makes it very confusing.And also,thanks

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 18:41

EQ docks will buy any weapons, and if they're not on the wares list they'll buy for full price.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 18:55

makapse wrote:Ok you were right,you can indeed sell any weapon to a EQ, BUT the best sell location says that you cannot.Makes it very confusing.And also,thanks
Best sell location only lists known locations that have that as an inventory item. The 'sell to any equipment dock' feature is there because there are a number of weapons and missiles that can only be obtained from other ships.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”