TC: CLS clarification

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AA0154
x3tc

TC: CLS clarification

Post by AA0154 » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 22:47

I need 19 torpedos for my next TerraCorp mission. I figured it would be a great time to learn how to use CLS for the first time. I have a pilot who is half way trained with only 6 waypoints aloud.

I set all the buying condition, max price, from any station, buy up to 19, and loaded the nearest 6 locations. Off he goes.

Slowely he collects 10. Buy this time he has advanced in rank and he can now do a lot more waypoints. So I stop him, load up the nearest 16 or so waypoints, max price, and since I only need 9 more, I tell him to only load up 9.

He does not go anywhere for awhile. I figured all the stations are out. BUT I randomly fly into a equipment dock and they have 5. That dock is on my dudes trading waypoint list. I am frustrated because my guy did not move.

I save the game, go downstairs to eat and then I have my AHA! moment. He did not go buy 9 more torpedos because he already had 10 in his cargo bay. The load up to amount takes into account what is already in cargo.

CORRECT?

Thanks!

heratik
x3tc

Post by heratik » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 22:49

Yep :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”