X3 AP - how to get matter/anti-matter warheads

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Moriak
x3tc

X3 AP - how to get matter/anti-matter warheads

Post by Moriak » Sun, 16. Jun 13, 11:09

Hi guys, I am playing shady business plot and my current task is to get matter/anti-matter warheads. However my reputation with Terrans is on Bin Laden's level :) . Could someone advise how to get them, eventually how to improve reputation with Terrns? I was checking all their stations and there are no missions for me at all......... . Thanks a lot.

shameless creature
x3ap

Post by shameless creature » Sun, 16. Jun 13, 11:30

To improve your reputation with the Terrans, either kill Xenon in Segaris or Argon in any Terran sector. Look for M6 and larger vessels, fighters don't give you much of a rep boost.

To get M/AM warheads without befriending the Terrans, get yourself a fast M6 and mug Terran weapon dealers who transport M/AM warheads.

X-Tie
x4

Post by X-Tie » Sun, 16. Jun 13, 14:10

If your rep is already that bad, why don't you blow up big Terran capital ships? They often have some onboard, had one drop around 240 M/AM Warheads once. Frigates and corvettes also tend to have some.

As mentioned above, you can try hitting the weapon dealers, and scan any Terran TS ships on the move for those wares onboard.

Patholos
x4

Post by Patholos » Sun, 16. Jun 13, 14:58

There's a "pirate" base all the way past oort cloud that should give you transport missions which could fix your rep.

Or as stated previously, blow up terran ships until you get the required loot.
Sure glad I didn't purchase a new computer this release.

shameless creature
x3ap

Post by shameless creature » Sun, 16. Jun 13, 17:02

This depends on how bad his Terran rank is exactly. At -5 (or +10) rank, missions do not influence reputation anymore, you have to get to -4 by other means. Once you've done that, missions are the fastest and easiest way of building further rep.

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Sun, 16. Jun 13, 23:41

Alternatively, pick them up in war zone.
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

Moriak
x3tc

Post by Moriak » Mon, 17. Jun 13, 00:23

Lone Jedi wrote:Alternatively, pick them up in war zone.
Yeah, I do that and also I am killing terrans to get them. Problem is that I need 250 of them........... aaaaaah.... . I made 16 so far and I spend more than 3 hours on that.... . :evil:

antman112
x4

Post by antman112 » Thu, 20. Jun 13, 00:53

done it

had a good luck streak with 25 drops off some ships i reduced to slag

Terran's now really hate me, but i will be able to fix that easy soon

go a tyr for my efforts too (I caped it to see if would have any anti-matter on it)
sorry of any spelling mistakes

Moriak
x3tc

Post by Moriak » Thu, 20. Jun 13, 22:42

I have finally resoved my issue :D . I have took a Split Mamba Raider - 266 m/s and went to Oort Cloud where Pirate station gave me some tasks I was able to accomplish and voila, reputation has improved and I am now able to dock at Terran station and buy warheads :) . Thanks all for help :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”