economy and supply trader help(bewbie quests)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mutekun

economy and supply trader help(bewbie quests)

Post by mutekun » Sun, 23. Jun 13, 09:15

ok i notice that comes up when ya have CLS software and mk3 trading iive tryed to play with it but it confuses me can any help me please

Lea Flamma
x3tc

Post by Lea Flamma » Sun, 23. Jun 13, 10:52

If I understood you right, you ask what are the diferences between CLS 1/2 and Trading Software MK3?

So CLS pilot is a pilot who has set of stations who he visits in predefined order in which he does predefined things. He has to be given orders on what to do in which order, but as he starts runing you can siply ignore him. He will do endless loops. He can take cash from player account or his homebase (if you set one). He is more like a supplyer then a trader actually.

The diference between CLS 1 and CLS 2 is that the first one is designed for player owned stations and ships, while the second one will visit NPC owned stations. Both can supply your fleet with wares, the only diference is that the first one will use your wares and the second will get them from AI bases.

The T MK3 pilot will fly around all stations in the set radius from the starting sector (as Sector Trader) or the entire universe (as Universe Trader). He will look for best offers to make money and will use player account as source.

mutekun

Post by mutekun » Sun, 23. Jun 13, 11:04

no an option apear when i have all the of them maybe trade mk1 and mk 2 economy and supply trader comes up

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Sun, 23. Jun 13, 11:22

EST (Economy and Supply Trader) is one of Lucike's scripts and not in vanilla. You need to ask in the appropriate thread in the Scripts & Modding Forum, not here :)

mutekun

Post by mutekun » Sun, 23. Jun 13, 11:24

ok cheers didnt know that lol thats for the info n wonder i couldnt find it

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”