So the Argon do have a sense of humor

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Maahes
x4

So the Argon do have a sense of humor

Post by Maahes » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 00:14

I wanted to do a quick mission before calling it a day. I've been...erm...borrowing some of the Argon's RRF ship recently and now I'm rebuilding my rep.
I take an easy patrol mission (okay I should have read the details a bit better)...and then I find this

I bet Ban is laughing his ass off somewhere.

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 00:23

:lol:

Was your Hyperion packing lots of Typhoons? :p

Maahes
x4

Post by Maahes » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 00:31

No just wasps for attracting attention of the littlen's but my P'don about to jump in behind me is fully kitted with PALCs.

Once the slide show stops it should be clear :D

I wonder if I need to take the stations out too. I'll find out tomorrow.

Tohron
x3tc

Post by Tohron » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 05:44

Those missions do end eventually. I got a mission to patrol from Grand Exchange to Zyarth's Dominion (through a Xenon Sector) and after taking out maybe 4 or 5 waves of Xenon capitals (I was at Fightrank: Hero) with a Cobra, and killing any nearby fighters with an Aegir, the mission instructions changed to "fly to Zyarth's Dominion" (there were still Xenon in the sector).

Maahes
x4

Post by Maahes » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 23:46

You're right!

Only got to kill a few of the Q's before I was told to move on. Kinda feel cheated now. :lol:

Still it was enough to put me back up to Hero of the Federation. Time for some more ownership adjustments of those RRF ships methinks :pirat:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”