Mk3 Black List Manager?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

arnak
x3tc

Mk3 Black List Manager?

Post by arnak » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 00:59

Hi,

I just noticed that I am having some problems getting the blacklist manager to work.

I have the UT set to a home base and it has the MK3 trading software but on some ships when I select the additional command slot the blacklist manager is there but selecting it just opens the manager but does not add it to the ships additional commands. :?

Do I need to do anything else to make it appear on the command slot?

Thanks,

Arnak
Just remember that Murphy was an optimist!!

i7 4ghz, R290 vid card, 16 gig Ram, W7.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 09:08

arnak wrote:I select the additional command slot the blacklist manager is there but selecting it just opens the manager but does not add it to the ships additional commands.
I'm really not sure, what you want to say with this sentence. The blacklist manager is already listed in the additional commands section, where it's supposed to be. If you select it, it won't be added to any other menu section. See the readme of the Blacklist manager for reference.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

arnak
x3tc

MK3 Blacklist.

Post by arnak » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 12:17

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't make that clear enough. :(

In the command console, the additional command slots.

Pick an empty slot to add the Blacklist Manager, the sub menu opens and the last one is the manager.

Clicking on that should add it to the command slot but it does not, it actually opens the manager so that I can change the settings as required.

What it does not do is to add the manager to the command slot. :(

When you exit from the manager it does not appear in the command slot.

I have only one ship that I have found so far that has the manager listed in the command slot.

I did read the read me before attempting to use it.:)

Arnak

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 12:33

It isn't really an individual ship command that normally occupies a slot. The ship command is just the way you open the list editor. You are just adding station/sectors to an existing blacklist and that then applies to all your UTs. It should not appear as a running command on any 'normal' UT as all your UTs are always running on the default automatic list even if you have not personally added to the list.

I suspect that your one ship showing the command has some additional blacklist management function(s) enabled that makes its orders far different to the normal settings - but I cannot say for sure as none of my UTs show blacklist in a command slot.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

arnak
x3tc

Mk3 Blacklist

Post by arnak » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 12:50

Hi Alan,

Thanks for that info, I didn't realise that I should not show in the command slot. :oops:

Funnily enough in 1 ship it does show...?

Arnak

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 12:51

See if that ship is running something different, maybe a whitelist instead?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”