UFJD Error with combi shady biz & breaking grounds - Workaround available.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

astreus
xr

UFJD Error with combi shady biz & breaking grounds - Workaround available.

Post by astreus » Mon, 1. Jul 13, 11:03

(AP) I did shady biz(SB) plot untill a got this new split m6 (Acinonyx). Then I should jump to lost order with it. I didn't, but stopped with SB and went on for breaking grounds plot (BG). I thought I will loose my UFJD next step in SB which I need for BG. I soon reallized when using UFJD - no matter what ship - I always arrived at the same sector (same outfit): A yellow-orange-red nebula with ship wrecks and a broken gate in. It seams to be the same sector I would arrive (test started) when split M6 get's malfunction jumpin to lost order.
Now I am at BG at this point where to use UFJD to search for broken gate. Using UFJD I arrive with my TL always in this bloody sector. Yes, there is a broken gate but I could do anything, even drive through it, nothing happens. The BG plot stops here. :?
What is wrong?

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Mon, 1. Jul 13, 16:03

The fact that the UFJD sector background etc... has been changed for the Shady Business Plot (although a little early if you decide not to go then and there), It shouldn't make any difference to the Breaking Grounds plot.
Confusion could arise as the SB UFJD sector has a broken gate in it, and the BG plot has you looking for a broken gate... This plot will generate it's own gate for you to use, so in this case you will be looking for two broken gates in the sector.
It may take a few jumps before the gate shows up.

astreus
xr

Post by astreus » Fri, 5. Jul 13, 16:54

You are right. Thanks. In spite using UFJD still generates always the same (visually) sector but now I got one with a 2nd broken gate and the mission guide pointed to this.....mission continuous.. :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”