Complex hub question - TC

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Nicoman35
x3tc

Complex hub question - TC

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 10. Jul 13, 21:25

In case of more than one compex hubs in the same sector, how to find out which station belongs to which hub?
I need some command for it, but I can't figure the right one out. Anyone got an idea?

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Wed, 10. Jul 13, 21:40

This rather unorthodox command will return all the stations in a complex if given the refobj is a complex hub.

Code: Select all

$ComplexStationArray = $ComplexHub->get all stationary objects: include asteroids=[FALSE]
This is not intended behavior of the command, just a side effect of how it works.

Code: Select all

$ComplexStationArray = $ComplexHub->get factory array from sector
this may also work, ive never tried this one tho (if this one does work, use this rather then the above)

After you have the array's of all complexes in the sector, you can test against them using the ("<RetVar/IF> find <Value> in array: <Value>") command to see if the station belongs to any of them.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 10. Jul 13, 22:22

Hat down, Jack :o, no idea how you guys know all this, but this works perfecly - both ways work. Many thanks for that.

And because this was too easy for you - here another question: This tubes between complex hub stations. Is there any way to alter or move them by script?

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Wed, 10. Jul 13, 23:33

Nicoman35 wrote:Hat down, Jack :o, no idea how you guys know all this, but this works perfecly - both ways work. Many thanks for that.

And because this was too easy for you - here another question: This tubes between complex hub stations. Is there any way to alter or move them by script?
No way that i know of unfortunately.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 10. Jul 13, 23:38

Jack08 wrote:No way that i know of unfortunately.
Should have known that. Thanks for your help anyway.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”