Spacefly shortage AP

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Spacefly shortage AP

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Mon, 15. Jul 13, 23:30

Shady business: AP No space flies:

No space flies tried ufjd sectors and I'm fast running out of pirates to destroy, any help would be appreciated.

Strong arms don't seem to stock any I've had a cag set to buy them for like forever.
When traveling pause occasionally, look back and enjoy the moment again.

willyshop
x3ap

Post by willyshop » Tue, 16. Jul 13, 01:04

Just keep trying. You can use the dockware manager to add them to the hub or phq, then set the price to maximum. Who knows, you might just get lucky.
Station Placement Assistance Script
"Split alive!"
Not anymore, you're not.

ajm317
x4

Re: Spacefly shortage AP

Post by ajm317 » Tue, 16. Jul 13, 01:58

shaun bergin wrote:Shady business: AP No space flies:

No space flies tried ufjd sectors and I'm fast running out of pirates to destroy, any help would be appreciated.

Strong arms don't seem to stock any I've had a cag set to buy them for like forever.
I don't think Strong Arms stocks them until you actually get to that part of the plot, so if you're trying to plan ahead I don't think they're there yet.

If you side with the Beryll I think they actually give you the spaceflies. (I sided with the Beryll and they sent me a message asking if I wanted help getting into the spacefly business, but I already had already caught 11 so I said no.)

Aragosnat
x4

Post by Aragosnat » Tue, 16. Jul 13, 07:32

Yeah. When planning ahead. One sadly needs to hunt down newly spawned pirate stations before the sell out. Very rare in some cases. But, can happen. Or play the waiting game in sectors with roids.
Chain Maille Armor
Profitzz
May this spacefly bother you.
[ external image ]
TC: 32+ Squidie (Steam DiD) deaths and counting since around June 18, 2012.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 16. Jul 13, 23:27

Didn't like the Beryl stations atitude so I said no .

O back to basics I'm going to soldier on and keep wiping out pirate sectors on mass till they cosy up and give me the damn things.
When traveling pause occasionally, look back and enjoy the moment again.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Spaceflys

Post by Bill Huntington » Wed, 17. Jul 13, 00:53

In in TC, not AP. So I'm just asking.

Why not just blow up Strong Arms HQ, with the non-attributable Tomahawks? A game day later, the HQ comes back. If you have a good pirate rep, it should be blue to you, and fully stocked. I've done it to the Duke a few times, and he comes back fully stocked, for a time.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”