Looking For: Anarkis Crystal Free SPP or Equivalent

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SyberSmoke
x4

Looking For: Anarkis Crystal Free SPP or Equivalent

Post by SyberSmoke » Sat, 20. Jul 13, 03:17

I have been looking for a crystal free SPP script, but due to my interest in DDTC Mod I can not a SPK. So I am looking for a nonSPK'd scrip that achieved this goal.

I was hoping to get my hand on Anarkis Crystal Free SPP, but the link to the zip and his site it's self appears to be dead. The domain is there...the server is not. So if some one has this and would like to send it to me, I would like that. Or if they know where it is part of an archive, that to is cool.

Other wise...any crystal free script would be good.

Just so you know I also looked at LazTech (dead) and Memia's (SPK only)...so there we go.

Osiris454
x3tc

Post by Osiris454 » Sat, 20. Jul 13, 05:56

Here:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=284036

The download link still works. It's a zip file but I'm not sure if what's inside is an SPK or not.

SyberSmoke
x4

Post by SyberSmoke » Sat, 20. Jul 13, 07:11

Actually I have been trying that one, but every time I have tried the link, I receive a "Web Page Not Available". That is why I said in the text above that the URL is there, but the server is out to lunch.

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Sat, 20. Jul 13, 07:57

I have no issue to download the zip file (and there are no spk inside).
If you need help I can email it to you or upload it (temporarily).

SyberSmoke
x4

Post by SyberSmoke » Sat, 20. Jul 13, 08:51

Interesting...It does not look like my computer is blocking it. Hurm...may be my ISP is being less then forthcomming when they say they are not blocking things. This requires investigation.

As for the file, I was poking around more and I did find an equivalent. So no worries there and thanks for the help. I guess I get to do a little screaming and yelling with AT&T.

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Sat, 20. Jul 13, 08:53

Go right for the throat! ;)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”