[X3R] Why do my Argon Trading Stations have no products?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Gqqnbig

[X3R] Why do my Argon Trading Stations have no products?

Post by Gqqnbig » Fri, 26. Jul 13, 02:50

I'm writting some scripts. Probabily they have bugs and caused Argon Trading Stations have no products to trade with when my owned ship docks the station and wants to trade with the station.

"No product" means nothing in the trading window, rather than quantity is 0.

However, when viewed from outside, ie. select the station in the map and press u, the window does show a list of normal products.

Can you tell me what can incur this situation? Apart from reloading a previous game, how can I fix it (using scripts)?
Last edited by Gqqnbig on Fri, 26. Jul 13, 03:55, edited 1 time in total.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 26. Jul 13, 02:56

You need to request script support in the Scripting and Modding forum, where I'll move this thread.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 26. Jul 13, 08:37

What kind of scripts do you have installed or written yourself (i.e. what do they do)?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Gqqnbig

Post by Gqqnbig » Fri, 26. Jul 13, 17:02

I used XPM Packager to create some custom ware.
I installed the ware to Argon trading station by calling lib.cy.addware and call lib.cycrow.keepstock.add to keep stock. (see here) The two statements are in setup script and will run every time the game reloads.

I assume duplicate ware will not be added.

My game is in Chinese. XPM Packager only supports ascii name of ware. I just load my Chinese text file to override the english text file provided by XPM Packager. Thus sometime I see the ware is in English name and other time it is in Chinses name.

Now I find Argon trading station sells no wares, including my added one.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 27. Jul 13, 09:52

Just a hunch...could be related to a similar problem to what we had with war-zone sector stations during the new plots in AP?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”