List of Vanilla Ship ID’s? (i.e.- SS_SH_race_shipclass)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

List of Vanilla Ship ID’s? (i.e.- SS_SH_race_shipclass)

Post by Ameer Nuub » Wed, 31. Jul 13, 19:42

I know how to get the ship ID’s (i.e.- SS_SH_race_shipclass ) one by one for each vanilla ship from the X3Editor2… but what I need is a link to a list of all ship ID’s in one list.

Didn’t find it in the “Resources” sticky, or a forum / google search… all the Ship lists and guides have everything but the Vanilla Ship ID’s I need.

Could also use the same kind of list for Race ID’s…

Anyone? Bueller? :D

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 03:04

Open the most recent vanilla tships in X3Editor and list by ID.

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Post by Ameer Nuub » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 03:51

DrBullwinkle wrote:Open the most recent vanilla tships in X3Editor and list by ID.
Yeah, I'm familiar with the X3Editor displays, but either mode is still separated by different fields so that you click on one ID to reveal the info for one ship. So for several different reasons like one-swipe copy and paste, I'm really just looking for an old fashioned text list, like is available for sound file numbers and their assignments, and other info lists. I can't believe there isn't one for ship ID's and Race Codes already... if not, then I'll have to put in all the extra time and make a text or XL file for these, and make a post containing them in case anyone else might benefit from such an at-a-glance list.

Thanks much for the response Doc!

Also, for those who don't know, there is a sweet free smartphone app with all ships details (except their ID's). Props to whoever made THAT one! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... arg.X3TCSL

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 05:05

Ameer Nuub wrote:I'm really just looking for an old fashioned text list
Import TShips.txt as a semicolon-delimited file into a spreadsheet. Then you will have a column with text ids to copy and paste into a text editor.
Last edited by DrBullwinkle on Thu, 1. Aug 13, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 11:42

Litcube did most of that already and more

Litcube's Excel TShip Editor 0.64b (LETE)

This will allow for easy TShips handling using MS Excel.

MFG

Ketraar

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Post by Ameer Nuub » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 13:38

Ahhh cool... Both suggestions much appreciated, thanks!

I had already looked at all the screenshots for Litcube's Excel Editor, but saw nothing but versions of this ( http://members.shaw.ca/litcube/X3/LETE/LETE3.jpg ) in the pic which is what all the other ship lists have... all of the details EXCEPT the ship ID's... LOL... But after downloading it, I see that it has them as well.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”