Yaki and Pirate relations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

firestorm79
x4

Yaki and Pirate relations

Post by firestorm79 » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 11:41

I was having a look at this old thread...

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=329122

@StarSword provided a wonderful trick to get the Yakis to like you.

My question is simply this, does it work with pirate sectors for pirate relations too?

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 11:54

Nope. The best way to stay on side with pirates is to sell them copious amounts of space fuel.

pjknibbs
x4

Re: Yaki and Pirate relations

Post by pjknibbs » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 13:29

firestorm79 wrote: My question is simply this, does it work with pirate sectors for pirate relations too?
No, because regular pirate sectors don't actually belong to the pirates in the same way that Yaki sectors belong to the Yaki. It would be better to call the sectors usually referred to as "pirate" sectors "no overall control", because they're basically lawless places that don't owe allegiance to anyone--that's why you can find factories from all races there, and why the pirates tend to hang out there.

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 13:39

That thread should have been called "the best way to get the Yaki to not hate you so much", because if they're neutral (or close to) already, you can just do missions for them.

Pirates, you can find them in regular stations in pirate areas (Acq.Repo., Spaceweed Grove), or even in regular stations in empire areas sometimes, so unless you're at the bottom rank (most hated), it's usually possible to do missions for them.

If the whole station is aligned, you can also sell them space fuel, slaves, etc., as mentioned above. If it's red, hack the station blue then trade before it goes red again.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”