Becoming a bit too accustomed to SETA...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

IConquer
x3ap

Becoming a bit too accustomed to SETA...

Post by IConquer » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 01:49

Starting to hit J while playing other games :oops:
Game played: X3:AP unless otherwise specified

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 01:56

Heheh you're not alone. I remember vividly the time I've played X2 24/7 and after one play through the night I had to take my kids to school. Was looking for the "J" key in my car!!

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

CuriosityKillsTheMADCat
x4

Post by CuriosityKillsTheMADCat » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 02:18

For me it's the other way around...

I recently started a new round of AP after over a year without really playing X3TC. In-between i played a lot of Arma2. And now i press "M" to open the sector map in AP:D

MFG

CKTMC
Fähiger Pilot wie DU sein...
"When ships to sail the void between the stars have been invented, there will also be men who come forward to sail those ships."
Johannes Kepler, Somnium, 1634 A.D.

Nickvr628

Post by Nickvr628 » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 04:17

Lolz I do that too. I try to make my computer load faster with J. My unaware mind subconously pressed it several times before I realized what I was doing. Someone needs to invent SETA, then we will have time for EVERYTHING!!!! :roll:
When life gives you lemons, you don't make lemonade! You make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I dont wat you goshdarn lemons what am I supposed to do with these!?! Do you know who I am? I demand to see life's manager! I gonna burn his house down! With some lemons... In fact, I'm gonna build some sorta lemon bomb to BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!
#lemonrant

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 14:20

I only have time to waste on seta when waiting for a jump count down ;p

Imgran

Post by Imgran » Sun, 4. Aug 13, 19:27

Hands up anyone who hasn't wished for a J button when on a long drive.
OTAS -- it's like 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”