CLS, Cag, MK3 takings

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BankruptAssasin
xr

CLS, Cag, MK3 takings

Post by BankruptAssasin » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 01:03

Is there a way to see how much these have made? i have beein looking at the CLS menu and cant see anything about profit/loss etc.

Thanks
X3TC - Awesome
AP - Just started playing - Looks impressive
don't play Reunion - Too old
Rebirth - we all know the problems here

We're All dying from the moment we are Born.

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 01:05

Trader settings at the top will show you a break down of their profits/losses/wages to date. For CAG/CLS at least.

With Mk3 you would have to homebase them some where unique with a known amount of credits to start with. I think you may be able to get them to make a log, but have no idea how.

BankruptAssasin
xr

Post by BankruptAssasin » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 01:32

Cheers, been looking ages for that trader setting part.

Thanks
X3TC - Awesome
AP - Just started playing - Looks impressive
don't play Reunion - Too old
Rebirth - we all know the problems here

We're All dying from the moment we are Born.

IConquer
x3ap

Post by IConquer » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 01:32

Infekted wrote:Trader settings at the top will show you a break down of their profits/losses/wages to date. For CAG/CLS at least.

With Mk3 you would have to homebase them some where unique with a known amount of credits to start with. I think you may be able to get them to make a log, but have no idea how.
Mk3's will actually tell you how much money they've made every time they send a "help me dump this stuff!" message. It won't be in notifications, but it'll be in messages.
Game played: X3:AP unless otherwise specified

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Fri, 9. Aug 13, 02:41

IConquer wrote:
Mk3's will actually tell you how much money they've made every time they send a "help me dump this stuff!" message. It won't be in notifications, but it'll be in messages.
Unfortunately, every time they send that message you will mess up their records. They will still count the cost of the goods they bought against their profits, but when you manually sell the goods or transfer them off that won't be recorded.

As far as I know the only way to get an accurate reading on a MK3 is to dedicate a station to tracking it and update the station account manually when you have to help them out.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Wed, 14. Aug 13, 10:02

Although they can make a lot of credits, they also enhance ones standing by trading with the alien factions and thereby increasing ones standing.

To me, that is the only real purpose of these units, given the initial expense and hassle of maintaining them.

I much prefer making credits through factories or trading and flying myself.
Argon Patriot and Battlemaster
Peace - Through Superior Firepower

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”