An Invitation to Gary Bolton

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deleted User

An Invitation to Gary Bolton

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 17:49

Gary,

I don't know you from a whole in the wall, I have only read what you have posted here. I can't say I like most of it.

We here in the x community try not to start flame wars, however, you have called certain people cockaroaches, etc, and then you call it a joke. The reason why you come off the way you do, is you are just plan hurtful to people. Who cares if you work at night. I work 3 jobs, does that make me a *itch, does that make me cranky and call people bad names, no it makes me hardworking. I don't complain about it.

So, here is your invitation, Come to the Pirate Radio Show, in Grimm's chatroom, Friday night. Air your dirty laundry there. AND KEEP IT OFF THIS FORUM. We already had the last forum, on read only, because of hurtful posts. Maybe you and the people you have insulted could try to get along. How bout, hey sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. The reason you are not liked here, is because you come off like you are a know it all, and the hurtful things you write, are just that hurtful. Then you call them a joke. Do you think you will not get any retaliation from the people you abuse.

There are some very kind, funny, helpful people on this board. They have helped me in more ways then you could ever know. The old saying goes, you get more flies with honey then you do with vinegar. I don't wish for you to be angry at me for writing these things, but, lets face some facts here, everytime you write something hurtful you start a war. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR A WAR.

So, come on, to Grimms chatroom Friday night, enjoy the show, air your dirty laundry, and you may actually make some friends here.

Lisa

Gary Thomas Bolton

Post by Gary Thomas Bolton » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 17:55

GRIMM is a GAY LORD. And I don't talk to GAYS!

Im know this will get me BANNED. But hey I'm disconnecting anyway from the internet in 5 days. So I just though I would have the last laugh at the Dickhead. READ AND WEEP GRIMM and come out of your CLOSET

Rogue
x3tc

Post by Rogue » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:07

Well, they can't say you didn't try Torch.

Why Gary?

Does it feed some obscure and possiblbly pervertted urge?

Do you get a kick from it?

Whats wrong with being Gay?

I think Gary that you are probably a poor lost little individual short on friends and attention, so you say hurtful things to people to try and compensate for your own percieved inadequecies, (spelling?) thats kind of sad really, you'd make a good Bully, not a good thing that.

One day you'll wake up and realise just how alone you are. Maybe on that day you'll grow up.

I'm not saying this to get a rise out of you, reply and insult if you feel the need, I won't deign to retaliate. You and your posts no longer really matter to me, they're inane and pointless to my viewpoint. Nobody really tried to lean on you or have a pop, at least not till you misread their comments. YTou mad a mountain out of a molehill and got suprised when it collapsed on you.

Do yourself a favour Gary. Think before you speak. You might find it helps.
Knock knock. Who's there? Zerg Rushhhhhhhhhhhh!
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Ace Rimmer
[ external image ]

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:19

Gary Thomas Bolton wrote:But hey I'm disconnecting anyway from the internet in 5 days.
Like you were going to stop posting on the 'old' forum?

Stay or go, I don't care. I've just pressed the 'ignore' button again.
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Reverend_Vader
Jedi Master
x2

Post by Reverend_Vader » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:24

For a Ban Me speech that was very poor.
[ external image ]
"If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now."

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:25

Erm, even if he was gay, does that mean he is single? Wouldn't he be with his boyfriend and there for NOT single?

What a pathetic argument.

Gary, you are disconecting from the iternet in 5 days? That must be one hell of a phonebill you have.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Chimpster2000
x3

Post by Chimpster2000 » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:27

Well I think he's kewl :)
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:29

I particulaly like the gramatical error in Bolton's sig. Personaly I think my spelling is appauling on the forum as I type too fast, but I always make sure the sig is OK. Bolton always seems to **** it up.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Chimpster2000
x3

Post by Chimpster2000 » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:33

Do not speak Ill of master Bolton, I shall defend you Bolton - have no fear! :D

[Edit - no reason, just following His example :) ]
"Life is like a hot bath, the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkly you get."

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:44

RE: Your sig Chimpy: The amount of people who call me a cynic.

Deleted User

this is a copy of what is on X-Universe.

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 18:56

Hi all,
On THQ I got really sick of going to a good topic, then getting into it, then finding lots of silly comments, people bantering with each other. When they start doing it in my topics I get very upset.

Was having a think about the people who put silly inane threads (forum trash) to serious topics although I do admit they are sometimes funny.
It has been fairly well established, (so the experts say)
that people who go around spraying paint on other peoples fences and sides of buildings. (the sort of graffiti that just leaves a mess.)
They are generally people who have very low opinions of themselves and this is the only way they feel better and get some attention.
We have some in our town.
We have another lot who go round with old cars leaving wheely marks on the road.
My wheely is bigger than yours.
Is it possible that forum trash could be in the same category?

I think Gary really does have a problem and we should try to help him. it seems he does want to be part of a social community but does doesn't know how.
reading between his lines he may have several aliases so will still be putting threads here.
What do you think?
Patricia.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 19:09

Gary Thomas Bolton wrote:GRIMM is a GAY LORD. And I don't talk to GAYS!

Im know this will get me BANNED. But hey I'm disconnecting anyway from the internet in 5 days. So I just though I would have the last laugh at the Dickhead. READ AND WEEP GRIMM and come out of your CLOSET
Gary,

I was very serious about the post I left you. However, you are either too pompus or ignorant to know. This is why people don't like you. You will never be an accepted member to our community.

Thank you for the 5 day notice. In 5 days all of us will be quite happy. Lets start the countdown now, boys!!!

Your signature line reflects your age. You must be 12. I'm 38 and single, what does that make me. Gay too. Included in your good qualities is homophobic too?

And one more thing Gary, I really didn't think you had the testicular fortitude to go into Grimms chat room. I was right. Run away Gary, run away. You seem to do that best. I wish you a happy life Gary, cause you have a lot to learn about people.

Lisa

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 19:16

Yo Bolton dude.

Grimm has a daughter and a partner. Gay he is most definitly is not.

And you may not get banned but it will make people think you are a prize Professor Bumbledork all the more.

Torch, held out the olive branch out to you and a way for you to be accepted here and you slap it away. Smart, not.

I'm not having a go here, and nor was Torch. She tried to build a bridge here where a lot of others coudnt care less and you burnt it down.

Chill dude. :wink:
Last edited by RustiSwordz on Wed, 13. Nov 02, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

Post by Guest » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 19:25

Gary you are by far the angriest person on the forum! You were told many times on the other forum to lighten up. You obviously have not listened!

Your immature and down right paranoid attitude has alienated you from the majority of people on this forum. A resent post by Rusti_swords that made no mention of your name, immediately sent you into a fuming rage, which was both inappropriate and unconstructive! And now you accusation about Grimm a person you have no knowledge of again underlines your immaturity. If you continue this behaviour you will not be welcome on this forum.

If you are (as you have often stated) an adult, this behaviour is extremely inappropriate, and I request that you seek psychiatric care.

RustiSwordz
x2

Post by RustiSwordz » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 19:33

That post you reffered to was aimed at him. But it was meant in jset. Gary you really do need to laugh at youself more.

If you can laugh at yourself you will find that people will turn from laughint at you to laughing WITH you. Thats important my friend.
RustiSwordz Art Blog:

http://rustiswordz.blogspot.com/

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 19:48

I may regret this, but I'm going to leave this topic open because pretty much all of the comments so far (apart from Gary's, of course) have been constructive. This may change at a moment's notice.

cappedup
x4

Post by cappedup » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 20:00

Oh dear, my lord and eternal master has spoken words of great stupidity. I fear i may have to resign from the church of Bolton as of...... now!

You complete and utter nobhead.... that, my friend, is a big fat insult, meant to be as graphic as i can get away with.

I aint a genius but i have a sneaky suspicion that your words which appear above wont go down too well with the greens. Yes, you dont always start the flamey type stuff, but it always revloves around you.. that means you have some responsibility in sorting it out, not inciting more of the same. I, personally cant wait for 5 days time. The only downside being that we have 5 more days of you threatening the forum with inane toss.
You should have taken torch up on her offer, it was the best you were going to get and may have lead to an improvement on your situation here.

But then you dont care. That is unless its all a big con and you want a fresh start, returning with a new nick. If you do, chill, if you dont, chill. You say your older than, LV, how on earth did you make it that far??

Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

chrishillproduction.com

Reverend_Vader
Jedi Master
x2

Post by Reverend_Vader » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 20:00

good call pjk

most impressive

now let's see who ruins it ?

~Lonowski~
x3

Post by ~Lonowski~ » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 20:04

(Sorry PJ, you shoulda put the lid on this trash earlier)I think this is all :rant: bu11 :evil: $hit!!! :rant: Where does someone like gary friggin bolton get the right to come on here and trash us, and not get a serious ripping(aka flame war, not physical retaliation just so i i no way find trouble) I think we all know its better to keep our opinions about Michael a secret, just to save time and useless effort on his slandarous crap, and thank God he says he's leaving soon, and thank (your higher power here) that he hasn't replied alot more to this topic. I just think its all shitey if some loudmouth know'a'lil can cum on here rustle feathers, obviously disrupt the otherwise "comfortable x community" we have here, and through slang every direction possible, and still have the privelege to hang around longer :? :sceptic:
:paranid:~Lonowski~

cappedup
x4

Post by cappedup » Wed, 13. Nov 02, 20:09

Chill, monsieur Ionowski. GB is off, and is inciting inane toss as usual. Dont take the bait. let him hang himself.

Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

chrishillproduction.com

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”