[Plot][X3TC]The Split Intelligence Service Missions

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Martin Head
xr

[Plot][X3TC]The Split Intelligence Service Missions

Post by Martin Head » Fri, 30. Aug 13, 18:43

This is a plot I have written for Terran Conflict.

Aid the Split Intelligence Services(SIS) in their efforts to stop unprovoked attacks in Split sectors.

Help to reactivate an abandoned base. And investigate the unidentified attackers supply base. Then participate in an attack on it.

Albion Prelude - This plot has not been tested in Albion Prelude. However I don't know of any reason why it should not work.

Download: http://www.thexuniverse.com/attachment. ... 1377880281

An earlier plot I have written can be found here http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... ht=psitech

biohazard15
x3tc

Post by biohazard15 » Fri, 30. Aug 13, 21:44

Can you upload it to one of the open (registration free) sharing resources? I can't register on thexuniverse - for some reason my email is listed as "banned", although I never ever been registered there :?

Martin Head
xr

Post by Martin Head » Sun, 1. Sep 13, 11:13

anachron13
x3tc

Post by anachron13 » Mon, 2. Sep 13, 23:08

Hello,

I have tried your new plot but i'm stuck at the mission 'Transport Reactor Fuel'. I have dock at the Ammunition factory Alpha, got an attack on the sector but the fuel is not loaded on my ship. I have enough space but nothing happen.

Martin Head
xr

Post by Martin Head » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 10:57

Are you flying a ship capable of carrying XL class cargo. Reactor fuel is XL size and the mission does check for it.

anachron13
x3tc

Post by anachron13 » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 12:00

I forgot to specify that i'm using AP with XRM.

I have used a Split Caiman Tanker which can transport XL wares as far as i know. I will check that when i'm at home.

Martin Head
xr

Post by Martin Head » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 12:35

As I said, Not tested in AP. Not used XRM so don't know if an issue.
Spoiler
Show

Your in Ghinns Escape. Yes?

You've had the raid start, and the request for help. Yes?

When you dock at the station the mission objective should change to "Pick up reactor fuel"

If you are low on cargo space you should get a voice message saying so.

anachron13
x3tc

Post by anachron13 » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 13:34

I Know that you haven't tested it in AP, i would totally understand if you can't solve problems that are related to AP.

Ok i got it, the XRM AP Caiman Tanker can only take L sized ware (there is also a Caiman Tanker XL actually in XRM). I have made a test using a Baldrin SF this time and it worked.

If fuel is an XL ware in TC, then either AP or XRM changed the ware size as it is only S and take 1 space in AP XRM.

Thanks for the help.

Martin Head
xr

Post by Martin Head » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 18:34

I've been checking this afternoon, and the Reactor fuel is not XL size but Tiny.

Don't know what made me think it was XL, (probably thinking about Radioactive waste) but the mission expects a XL class (TS) ship.

It doesn't stop the mission working, you just have to be flying a TS ship with
500 free units of cargo space.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”