(X3R) Property Tab Grouping

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

heman1987

(X3R) Property Tab Grouping

Post by heman1987 » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 18:07

Hi, I have recently picked up a copy of X3R from a friend and love it!..

I have searched the forums and net for this mod/script but cant find one. I'm looking for a mod/script that groups ships together in the property tab as that is where I do most of my ship micro-management.

e.g Having all UT in one tab regardless of sector, all ST in another and stations in another etc.

Any help would be great thanks.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 20:37

Moving to the appropriate Scripting and Modding forum for further discussion.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 10:31

There's no possibility to modify the display of the property menu. However, in the unmodified game there are already several options to (not) display ships and or stations. Apart from that you could also give all Mk3 traders the same homebase. That would give you a list of all Mk3-traders, when you open the "owned ships" tab of said station. The Mk3 traders will then use the money from the station account, but will still act independently.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”