X3 Money-Cow universe for 'X Rebirth'

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ClarkT

X3 Money-Cow universe for 'X Rebirth'

Post by ClarkT » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 18:40

Hello,

what I did understand, than Bernd Lehan did say in a Interview (10:16 minutes) that they made 'X3:Reunion' and the other 'X3:Games', mostly to finance the 'X Rebirth' game: http://www.pcgames.de/X-Rebirth-PC-2368 ... m-1083517/

Here I see that he is right, the universe in 'X3:Reunion' looks like a cow, the money-cow:

[ external image ]

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-20614539/ ... 2.jpg.html

Btw. I love all the 'X:Games' ! I def. buy 'X Rebirth'!

If someone already did see, that this universe looks like a cow, than SORRY, but this X Forum is so huge and complicated to find the right terms.
@Bernd Lehan and the devs. of 'X Rebirth' you say your 'X:Games' was complicated and you want make it less complicated, do the same for your page: You could make a own homepage for 'X Rebirth' with a own forum for 'X Rebirth'. You could link to the old page of X3...you could use your www.egosoft.com server and make a www.egosoft.com/x_rebirth/ homepage... ^^ It is a rebirth, or not? ;)

Never stop with the 'X:Games' and I look forward to your mmorpg 'X Online'(Only PVE and with cockpits and walking in spaceship+transport other players in the own spaceship and talk and see the other players in the own spaceship+Station Walking+Landing self on planets without loading screen, walking on planets, flying self back from planets to space, without loading screen), someday maybe? ...

best regards & huge respect to all in 'Egosoft'.

{ridiculously oversized image replaced with link - please read and comply with the forum rules - CBJ}

EDIT: I did change the picture size, I hope this is now ok. :)

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

EDIT: Thank you for the info! I changed the image now. Lazy me, not reading the full rules, eh? :)
Last edited by ClarkT on Thu, 5. Sep 13, 22:22, edited 13 times in total.

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 18:49

I have to admit, it sort off, with a lot of imagination, a little bit, look like some sort of deformed cow...

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 19:02

A new forum for X Rebirth? Now why didn't we think of that? :roll:

Mousse9
x3tc

Post by Mousse9 » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 19:19

Dangit, we cannot use the abbreviation "MOO", that's already taken. :lol:

And, really, if the great X games are just moneymakers for Rebirth, how awesome would Rebirth be?

ClarkT

Post by ClarkT » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 20:20

Mousse9 wrote:Dangit, we cannot use the abbreviation "MOO", that's already taken. :lol:

And, really, if the great X games are just moneymakers for Rebirth, how awesome would Rebirth be?
All the 'X Games" are totally great! I think that 'X Rebirth' will be dreamlike!

elektrohawk
x4

Post by elektrohawk » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 20:34

Meth, not even once...

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 22:39

All the 'X Games" are totally great! I think that 'X Rebirth' will be dreamlike!
Well some of the music is a bit dreamlike.
It's available for download with a pre order,(if the offer is still open).

e1team
x3tc

Post by e1team » Wed, 4. Sep 13, 08:49

hahaha! :lol: :D
"I feel like that's not the way fantasy space travel works in the real fantasy universe."
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]
Freya Nocturne's Sigantures

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”