X3AP for MAC Update Issue

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wenge
x3tc

X3AP for MAC Update Issue

Post by wenge » Mon, 16. Sep 13, 06:47

Hello:

I completed the Loose Ends plot and wanted to start the Shady Business plot and I discovered I need version 3.0.

I purchased X3AP from the Apple Store which is version 2.5.1. It appears the current Apple Store version is not going to be supported so I will have to get something different.

1) Is it possible for me to get the Mac Beta version?

2) If not, should I wait for the Mac version or just get the Windows version?

3) Are the current save files compatible with the windows and/or mac beta versions?

Thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 16. Sep 13, 18:10

As mentioned by CBJ in this post, you should be able to use your MAC registration code to register with Steam and get access to the X3AP Egosoft MAC Port beta. You should then also be able to register your game with the Egosoft forum, granting you access to the Technical Support forum and the X³: TC and AP - Mac BETA support thread. As mentioned there, savegames should be compatible.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

nickdyer2000

Post by nickdyer2000 » Sat, 5. Oct 13, 17:16

I cant Finding my Game Files on my mac, I installed x3 via steam, where are they? all i have is a steam icon in the application.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”