M7M+CLS=Doom

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bandarlog

M7M+CLS=Doom

Post by bandarlog » Tue, 17. Sep 13, 19:13

Hi there!
The chief of my corporation's Whacky Sciencey Department gave me an interesting idea. Get an M7M and install CLS on it, then put it on CAG.
I have a flail/torp complex, but the sales were...bad.
So I decided to do the M7M-CAG thingy, and start a guerilla-marketing campaign in Aladna Hill...
Now I regret it.
#deca.fred was a bad idea.
Here is an example of an unsuspecting consumer.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xgt7dfhxhh0t ... a.fred.mp4

The real question is:
How do you stop #deca's without destroying them?
I dont want to hurt .fred...

(Mr. Pref, and Mr. Triaxx are also responsible for this chaos, so this is a present for them)

pref
x4

Post by pref » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 02:56

Oww thanks - i will teach this to Betty and have her project it in 3D for the terrans during my next adventure tour. At least people can die with a smile on their faces.

And if you accidentally hurt the locals feelings in Aladna, they should start thinking about what it will be like when you hurt them intentionally. Maybe its better to give you that Boreas then getting erased from the sector...
Terrans like this method at least, now they just send me the ships i want when i enter - no need to waste the time on empty space.

Think im not too good at not destroying things recently.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 03:20

#deca.fred? Well then...

How did you get it there? My suggestion would be the cheat package, then use it's warp to sector to put it somewhere harmless, like one of the Kha'ak sectors.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

bandarlog

Post by bandarlog » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 12:01

#deca.fred has the personality of a vacumm-cleaner agent from the 50's.
I cant tell him to jump to a sector, which has no potential customers (xenon society lacks the conception of trade and money).
I also dont want to be hated by the beautiful lovely little people of Argon.
And no cheats. Fred just went crazy after we did the system upgrade, believe me.

Summary:
-I cant directly control #deca.fred.
-I dont use cheats. Cheats are for Borons and gametesters.
-I'm starting to think that my "FRED 2013" campaign should be documented, like a tragic family reality show, something like "X-wives" or "Orphans of the Universe".

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”