Mining station 'needed resources available 0%'

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ewan123

Mining station 'needed resources available 0%'

Post by Ewan123 » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 14:34

So... I have mining station
Spoiler
Show
the one you get in the main story line
but in its info it says 'needed resources available 0%' and doesn't appear to be producing anything... does this mean the asteroid just doesn't have any ore there?

Ewan123

Post by Ewan123 » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 14:59

Also, it is 75% stocked up with energy cells.

BurningMan
x3ap

Post by BurningMan » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 16:42

Which game are you playing?
I think you get a Mine in X3R during the plot and i think it won't produce anything since it is somehow related to Nvidium, but it is ages ago i played Reunion so i might be wrong. It would be nice if you could describe your situatuion (which game you are playin, where/how you got the Mine etc.) a little more detailed as that might help finding a solutuion, but if it has e-cells and isn't producing and you got it during a plot it might be intended behaviour.

Ewan123

Post by Ewan123 » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 17:03

BurningMan wrote:Which game are you playing?
I think you get a Mine in X3R during the plot and i think it won't produce anything since it is somehow related to Nvidium, but it is ages ago i played Reunion so i might be wrong. It would be nice if you could describe your situatuion (which game you are playin, where/how you got the Mine etc.) a little more detailed as that might help finding a solutuion, but if it has e-cells and isn't producing and you got it during a plot it might be intended behaviour.
My apologies! I'm playing X3 Reunion and it's in Priest Rings. I suspecting it might be plot related... thanks.

thelastslaith

Post by thelastslaith » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 17:30

I know the mine your talking about. It was a while ago but I think it worked once you complete the plot. But for me it never really made any money because its in a poor location to sell so inless you want to put some actual effort in might just be best to empty it.
TLS

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 19:42

This is plot related and I wouldn't worry about it as it is only there to hide your search for a specific artefact after which the plot continues and the mine reverts to normal.

Threesixtyci
x4

Post by Threesixtyci » Wed, 18. Sep 13, 20:10

That given station is junk from what I remember, I think it's a 5 yield asteroid. Secondly, you probably advanced the plot to where you've been alienated by X universe. Which I think puts everything you own on hold, until you finish the plot.

CTHM
x3ap

Post by CTHM » Tue, 24. Sep 13, 16:55

If i remember correctly, a later patch activated said mine. I believe it was a 20something silicon mine, too.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”