[X3Reunion] Advanced jumpdrive configuration

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ewan123

[X3Reunion] Advanced jumpdrive configuration

Post by Ewan123 » Thu, 19. Sep 13, 15:52

I've heard mention of the 'Advanced Jumpdrive Configuration' option in the command console of ships that have the jumpdrive installed but cannot find it.

Is it a mod-only thing? I'm trying to get two ships of mine that are attached to an Ore Mine to re-stock their jump-fuel automatically. They have Nav Software MK1 and Trade Software MK2&3.

Any help please?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 19. Sep 13, 16:16

The Advanced Jumpdrive configuration is only available in X3TC and X3AP.

Trading software Mk3 is only needed for automated traders, i.e. sector and universe traders, which will re-stock their jump fuel automatically, once they're able to use the jumpdrive. In other ships its useless. For ships attached to a mine (I guess they should supply that mine with energy cells, and sell its Ore or Silicon) you should have a look at the Commercial Agent and Commodity Logistics Software from the Bonus Package. These two scripts are providing smarter trading algorithms (including using the jumpdrive and refueling their jump fuel).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Ewan123

Post by Ewan123 » Fri, 20. Sep 13, 11:42

Ah I see, I'll check that out then. Great reply, very helpful - thanks alot :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”