[X3:AP] Sound Issues

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

KewlCrayon
x4

[X3:AP] Sound Issues

Post by KewlCrayon » Sat, 21. Sep 13, 22:16

Hi, I'm having some sound issues with the game, they randomly started happening yesterday while I was playing and I cant seem to figure out how to fix them. I think its a problem with the actual game.

I've been using my headphones to play, but when my headphones got accidentally unplugged, I tried plugging them back in and lost the sound of the game. I plugged in my speakers, and the game sound picked up again. Then my speakers got unplugged, and I lost the sound again, tried plugging them in, sound wouldnt come back. I had to restart to desktop to bring the sound back, but I noticed only the background sounds like the humming of the engine were working properly, the voice, music, and HUD sounds were very low in volume. Each time I unplug my speakers, I have to quit to desktop to make them work again, but they just wont go back to normal.

I still have working sound in every other application and when I watch videos on my computer, its only an issue with X3AP.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 22. Sep 13, 09:50

Please start by reading the first Announcement on this forum. We need you to help us to help you!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”