HQ Support Plex

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hexdom

HQ Support Plex

Post by Hexdom » Sun, 22. Sep 13, 06:18

Looking to build a support Plex for PHQ for producing ships, in the unknown sector south east of Oort Cloud. Been trying to use a complex calculator, but have had a hard time balancing resource productions. Anyone have a plex they've used to supply their phq they can recommend?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 22. Sep 13, 19:18

Have you tried the Xadian's Complex Calculator.
It's in my sig and is my calc of choice.
Many built in utilities not found in others.

cattafett
x3tc

Post by cattafett » Mon, 23. Sep 13, 13:00

although this was for X3r it still works as the no. are the same
http://www.x-resource.org/people/cheese ... hqcomplex/
this and other useful info can be found in the The Ultimate X resource and guides list
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

IanFitzJo
x3tc

Post by IanFitzJo » Mon, 23. Sep 13, 14:09

I've been using Xadian's calculator for X3TC and it is my go-to tool. Exceptionally handy piece of software! I generally don't built more than 30 units into my complexes, but it has not let me down yet.

ahddib
x4

Post by ahddib » Mon, 23. Sep 13, 17:11

xadrian + hephastios(sp) corp building service = win. Almost feels like cheating lol.
Game Player, Designer, Fanatic

Hexdom

Post by Hexdom » Mon, 23. Sep 13, 19:08

Yeah, I'm using Xadrian, and Hephaistos (got in X universe late, so have only built one complex in TC without it, and will never go without it haha). I was just having trouble finding the right balance of factories to make a closed loop plex. Kept having not enough excess silicon produced, or not enough excess crystals, etc. Thanks for the link cattafett, I'll have to take a look at that.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”