Can I Stop My UT's Trading in Terran Sectors? (X3 TC 3.2)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Fraggle Rock
x3tc

Can I Stop My UT's Trading in Terran Sectors? (X3 TC 3.2)

Post by Fraggle Rock » Wed, 25. Sep 13, 10:24

In my game I'm doing my best to keep the Commonwealth economy alive and thriving and I'm doing well at that.

But I have just started the Terran Plot and now I'm getting higher Terran ranks and my UT's have started trading in Terran sectors.

This is annoying as I don't care about the Terran economy in this game, plus they are taking forever to fly manually thru the accelerator gates, in which time they could be doing multiple trades in the Commonwealth.

Any way to prevent my UT's going into the Terran sectors?

What would happen if I set them individually to make Terrans foes?

Would that work?

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Wed, 25. Sep 13, 11:21

There is a blacklist feature but I think it's part of the improved Mk3 trader script.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 25. Sep 13, 19:25

Set Terrans to enemy on all your traders and that should prevent them from going to Terran stations. And be sure to set the 'show as enemy if enemy to me' to 'no' so that your global settings won't override the trader's. Unless you've built stations in Terran space, that should keep them out.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”