Split from very old report - Modified Game only

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Arisk
x3ap

Split from very old report - Modified Game only

Post by Arisk » Thu, 10. Oct 13, 14:36

I have a couple of ship exploding for no reason, message log reports only ships name; first time I manage to save one by docking it to a station loading a save before exploding message .
The second one could not save was a m2 too slow to dock before exploding time “message log” the only common factor is both captured ships.
Both ships tried to jump to other sectors , stopping codea scripts, both exploded in message time; your guess is good as mine

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 10. Oct 13, 14:46

I've split this from a 4 year old thread that you posted in, because a lot of time and quite a few patches have past since the events in that thread. If you could describe your problem in a bit more detail, preferably including the information requested in the first thread in this forum, we may be able to give you a clearer answer. In particular we'd need to know whether or not your game was modified.

Arisk
x3ap

Post by Arisk » Fri, 11. Oct 13, 12:11

I wrote the message to notify that you may encounter weird behavior in a modify game, I have finished all the plots several times vanilla with no problems but now am using several mods so one of them probably within its loop destroys a ship of mine “at least I can manage to save the ejected codea captain they are difficult to replace”; it is GOD revenge for modify an excellent game :wink:

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 11. Oct 13, 15:56

Ah, OK, thanks for the explanation. :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”