Advanced jumpdrive help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Jack10069

Advanced jumpdrive help

Post by Jack10069 » Sat, 19. Oct 13, 11:06

Hi i have installed the advance jumpdrive mod from cycrow but is running in a problem where the actual ware never shows up in my game and the menu for it doesn't show up either.

I'm currently using these mods

http://i.imgur.com/GZSTapA.png

on top of that i'm using litcube's bounce, xtra ships/stations pack (ships only) and random sector generate (also i'm not sure its working haven't received a message telling me the location of the spawned sector and the forum page does not say if it is compataible with x3 tc v 3.2)

Edit: removed img-tags from oversized image. X2-Illuminatus

Jack10069

Post by Jack10069 » Sat, 19. Oct 13, 11:34

nvm i was using the reunion version not the tc version of the plugin :oops:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. Oct 13, 12:16

I'm closing this topic then. Please think of the S&M Forum rules, when posting in the Scripts and Modding Forum. Particularly:
The #1 Rule for S&M

If you download a script or mod or utility from any S&M forum you will have downloaded it from a specific thread, if you have any questions or queries about installing, using or playing the script or you have 2 choices:-

1. post in the thread you got the script from/you have a question over
2. Create a new thread and have it locked
:)
and
8. Images posted should not exceed 640 x 480 and 100kb in size
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”