[X3 AP] Hyperion Vanguard + Hammer Heavy Torpedo Facility = Fail

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Servile

[X3 AP] Hyperion Vanguard + Hammer Heavy Torpedo Facility = Fail

Post by Servile » Tue, 22. Oct 13, 09:04

Anyone else got this one? No matter what I do, undock=me blowing up. I ended up ordering a different ship to dock, changed to it, undocked, left system and undocked the Hyperion OOS. I have heard this is a problem for certain other stations, but never this particular station before. Anyways, glad it happened at a point where I actually had a fast/capable ship able to join me to bail me out :)

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Tue, 22. Oct 13, 09:11

I've heard of this sort of thing happening with some ships and stations. You didn't actually have to use another ship to get out, though--if you commanded your Hyperion to undock under autopilot (e.g. just told it to fly to somewhere else in the sector) then it would undock fine. It's only when you manually undock that there's an issue.

Servile

Post by Servile » Tue, 22. Oct 13, 09:15

pjknibbs wrote:I've heard of this sort of thing happening with some ships and stations. You didn't actually have to use another ship to get out, though--if you commanded your Hyperion to undock under autopilot (e.g. just told it to fly to somewhere else in the sector) then it would undock fine. It's only when you manually undock that there's an issue.
Ah thanks didnt know that trick worked. Good to know.

Sam97531
x4

Post by Sam97531 » Thu, 24. Oct 13, 23:32

Autopilot Idle Command works perfectly with all ships for this annoying bug. But easily worked-around.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”