Here is the UFO base please? Spoilers

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

GeoffRender
x2

Here is the UFO base please? Spoilers

Post by GeoffRender » Sun, 14. Mar 04, 10:24

Hi all,

I am trying to find the UFO base in black hole sun, to save hours of fruitless flying around does anyone know where it is? I have found the argon military base behind the asteroid. This also had me as an enemy although it would let me dock however when I undocked every station in the sytem now has me as a enemy am I now a spy to be shot on sight? I checked my Friend Foe list and I still had Argon down as a friend

Any help greatfull recieved

veelad
x3tc

Post by veelad » Sun, 14. Mar 04, 10:39

why were you an enemy before docking by the way ?

as to the UFO, buy lots of lottery tickets, :twisted: as you have more chance of winning the lottery than finding the elusive UFO base :o

We seek it here, we seek it there
we seek that base everywhere
Is it in black hole sun or could two grand be fun
you will never know
untill you capture one

:D
There will be no Boom and Bust under my watch in the economy of my universe ROFLOL

paranoid friend of duke

Post by paranoid friend of duke » Sun, 14. Mar 04, 10:48

I chased the ufo in my pegasus, and followed it around the universe, and i couldn't help but notice that the ship code in the sector map was labeled gg and then 4 or 5 other digits, and all goner ships are gg ships so maybe..., just maybe.. the ufo base in black hole sun is acttualyy... the Goner Temple!
:gruebel:
Why do you dare contact me!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”