Need help with Argon Stack Exchange

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

raynefang

Need help with Argon Stack Exchange

Post by raynefang » Fri, 1. Nov 13, 00:08

Hey! Just started playing Albion Prelude, and i really want to use the stock exchange. From what i've read on other sites, to use the Argon stock market you need to have at least 1 station in Argon space?

I currently have 1 Wheat Farm in Herron's Nebula, 1 Cattle Ranch in SW Cloud, 1 Ore Mine in SE Cloud (aren't all those in Argon Space?).

Still i can't use the Stock Exchange.

Is there a special Command software i need to use the stock exchange, or is it something else?

Edit
Nevermind!! It unlocked itself now, did take alot of time though : s

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Fri, 1. Nov 13, 23:11

You also need to be positive standings AND you need to visit each exchange personally. If you don't fly to it at least once, it won't be accessible.

Other races merely require a small fee or just having enough trade or combat rank, so they're easier to unlock. But you still need to fly to each exchange personally to actually unlock it.

Also, you need a satellite in the sector if you want to trade remotely (and the Trade System Extension installed on your ship). Otherwise they grey out when you leave the area.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”