Help with X2 The Threat - Docked ship question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Help with X2 The Threat - Docked ship question

Post by The Iron Duke » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 20:29

Hi all. Re-playing X2. Have just bought a Teladi Osprey and have an M3 docked within. However! Can't remember or find the command to enter the docked ship.
Help would be appreciated.
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 20:40

Go to personnel and select change ship enter on the vesselavailable that you want.

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 21:34

Sorry shaun don't know what you mean. If I pres the 'P' key for personal details there is no 'change ship' option. Pressing the 'S' (ship) key and then selecting landed ships, it shows the landed ship, but seems no way of accessing it.
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

Kal Ryper
x4

Post by Kal Ryper » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 21:49

Hi,
'S' for ship options, then 'X' to change ship, which should display your docked ship. Select it and you undock from your Osprey.

Enjoy.

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Wed, 6. Nov 13, 22:08

Xlnt. Sorted. I was pres song the right keys but not necessarily in the right order. Thanks both for your help.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”