muppetts
x3tc

Feedback

Post by muppetts » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 16:31

Pre-load and DL fine, launched fine.

on low settings get 20fps - 6970 card intel Duo at 3.6

- Cannot bind mouse keys - middle mouse button left side buttons

- At 1920x1080 the menu's are very small and difficult to see and select

- Requires return to a targeting system based on computers, i.e you hit a key which selects nearest enemy. Visually trying to find an enemy, then click on it...simply awful in combat, you end up swinging around like a drunk trying to find an enemy and then trying to click on them...while they shoot you. This really makes combat frustrating and it very immersion breaking, there is no reason you need to click on an enemy, they are identified by the system and you should be able to target nearest with a button selection.

-Colours are nice but the green space mist is a real performance killer, remove this and many systems are going to benefit (or have an option).

-Sector and universe maps are, well difficult to decipher, I suggest you put together a number of help video's to better explain what you are looking at.

Overall, well I can see the love but this is a very very rough diamond, right now combat has put me off soo much (2 drones killed me in 30 seconds while I tried to 'click' on them to target) that I think I will leave this for a couple of months until the modders kick in with additional options.

Fingers crossed and best of luck, I know X comes good in the end but I see a tough journey ahead!
VURT The only Feathers to Fly With......

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”