My character just spins round and round and round [Q&A CUI-3]

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deleted User

My character just spins round and round and round [Q&A CUI-3]

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 17:50

After the initial cutscene, my character just continually spins up and to the left. Doesn't matter if I invert pitch or yaw, or anything like that, it's always up and to the left.

At first I had my joystick plugged in, so I disconnected it thinking maybe that was the problem. NOPE. Same deal. I messed with all settings with no success.

I should have taken everyone's word that this game is unplayable. Why developers release games CLEARLY still in the alpha phase is beyond me. I want my money back. I feel robbed.

AC_Black
x4

Post by AC_Black » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 01:43

:evil: Yup to fix this unplug your joystick or other usb controller. use key board only until they get a patch out to fix the joy stick problems.
Honor is the Only thing to Hold True.

Value comes from the Space you have and what you make of what Space you got.

H.I.E.R.
Honesty, Integrity, Equanimity and Respect.

Nara
x3tc

Post by Nara » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 02:54

I had this problem while using the Saitek X52Pro. The rotary switches on the throttle were causing it.

This doesn't seem like it will help the OP, but I thought I'd post it incase it helps someone else.

edit: Or actually it might still help the OP. Another thread is reporting that the game still acts as if a joystick is plugged in, even after it's been unplugged. Weird stuff :)

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”