Bugs I've discovered...

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

daemondai

Bugs I've discovered...

Post by daemondai » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 07:57

A few people have posted the same bugs, but I have discovered something odd about one of them.

First of all, the superhighway dumping you into open space. I've definitely only ever had it happen when exiting a superhighway. On top of that, I noticed that if you load a game straight away without restarting X-Rebirth, no one else is travelling on the highways or superhighways, meaning some trips can take quite a while, as you can't slipstream.

Also, I seem to be having a somewhat random crash problem when I try to save, or load data, going from station to ship, that sort of thing. I'd attach my dump file, but it doesn't seem that the forum lets us do that without uploading it elsewhere and linking it. Is there an email I can send it to or somesuch?

Aside from these issues, I'm quite enjoying playing the game. Gotta be one of the first that has put a strain on the graphics of the PC, but the level of detail in the game is incredible.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 13:26

The first problem is known and being worked on.

For crashes, we do need savegames and dmp files. You can't upload them here and emailing is not really practical, but sites such as dropbox are a convenient way to provide them.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”