X3 Albion Prelude on the go on a tablet - Nice

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

draezonn
x2

X3 Albion Prelude on the go on a tablet - Nice

Post by draezonn » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 00:25

Hi there, just a quick post, not sure if its in the right section, showing x3 albion prelude playing on the new dell venue 8 pro tablet i recently picked up. Pretty sweet for x3 on the go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF5W0j2kkys

clakclak
x3

Post by clakclak » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 15:30

Wow looks awesome i would not have thought that there is a tablet out there with enough graphics power to launch that game. I assume fighting without a mouse and keyboard will be a bit hard :D
"The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn't have the weight of gender expectations." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

amtct
x3ap

Post by amtct » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 15:45

now X Rebirth on xbox for full effect :roll:

Samuel Creshal
x3tc

Post by Samuel Creshal » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 15:53

What is it with you and the XBox? Childhood trauma? :gruebel:

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 16:16

amtct wrote:now X Rebirth on xbox for full effect :roll:
PlayStation first, please ;)
Sometimes I stream stuff: https://www.twitch.tv/sorata77 (currently World of Tanks)
This sı not ǝpısdn down.
MyAnimeList,
Steam: Sorata

clakclak
x3

Post by clakclak » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 16:21

amtct wrote:now X Rebirth on xbox for full effect :roll:
There is a difference between someone taking a pc game and playing it on tablet and someone developing a game for xbox and telling that it is for pc :D
"The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn't have the weight of gender expectations." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

amtct
x3ap

Post by amtct » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 16:23

:lol:

MAD_COMMANDER
x3ap

Post by MAD_COMMANDER » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 17:25

I work at PC World and have had a chance to try it on a few tablet which posted http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=[/url]

draezonn
x2

Post by draezonn » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 18:50

Im actually pretty impressed with the tablet. I should have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard by friday, so will test out AP over the weekend on it excessively. Not so much bothered by rebirth just yet :G:..I have to say even using Synergy, which is a remote kb/mouse bit of software, the kb worked fine and was pretty responsive, the mouse was a bit floaty, but i am thinking a bluetooth kb/mouse locally will actually play the game ok.

vahadar
x4

Post by vahadar » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 21:41

really impressive, those past years i bought only gaming laptops because i move a lot, but if such tablets can run a game liek X3 maybe i'll consider those :) i'll just miss the 17'' screen of my laptop :)
X:Rebirth XML Savegame edition
Usefull workarounds and tips against bugs or being stuck

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=350404

JoeVN09
x4

Post by JoeVN09 » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 21:46

I've been playing X3 on laptops for a few years now. Surprisingly great game to have on the go!
~ Experienced X3 veteran. Dangerously incompetent X4 novice. ~

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”