Mouse Issue in multidisplay set up.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Drome
x3tc

Mouse Issue in multidisplay set up.

Post by Drome » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 17:56

X3 Albion Prelude (Steam Superbox)
X³AP All In One Bonus Package (v5.1.0)

Running the game in full screen on a dual monitor system. Mouse scrolls off of the game onto the other screen. I have two cursors one is locked to the X3 screen but the second isn't if the second cursor is on the X3 screen the X3 cursor works but if the other cursor happens to be off of the X3 screen it will minimize the screen. Is there a setting to lock the mouse to the X# screen so that it doesn't scroll off onto my second monitor?

I hope that makes sense it is hard to explain. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 22. Nov 13, 23:03

I have no experience with multiscreen displays unfortunately.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 23. Nov 13, 00:13

I've just tested this and I can't work out how you're getting a second cursor. For me the mouse cursor is locked to the game window and I have to minimise the game first in order to get it to go anywhere else. I can't even get the mouse cursor to escape the game window in windowed mode without using Alt-Tab to switch to another application. What graphics hardware are you using, and do you have any unusual software installed to help you manage the multi-screen environment?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”