Starting a game with an already existing empire

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

wizaerd
x4

Starting a game with an already existing empire

Post by wizaerd » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 21:10

Currently playing X3AP with the XRM mod, and I'm curious if there is a mod or a startup script that allows me to start a new game, with an already running and flourishing trade empire? Something that I can experiment with and see how long it takes me to run it into the ground?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 00:02

You could try the link in my sig that enables you to set your own game-starts.

Can't remember if it works for XRM.

But it works well with TC and AP generally.

wizaerd
x4

Post by wizaerd » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 00:20

I had looked at your custom startup script, and I know it lets me set startup money and ships. I think I saw stations as well, but it wouldn't setup the interrelationships necessary for a fully running economical powerhouse.

I know it's a weird thing to want to do, but I'm curious from a game player and simulation perspective how long I could keep it running. I know I'll want to tinker with settings and commands, which will break other settings and commands, and eventually I'll begin to lose money and either financially collapse or piss someone off, and they'll come guns a blazing.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 00:41

As statede in my sig. it is not my script/mod/

Howevr you can set your reps with the various races and put stations where you need.
You can put many ships,traders ect in place too.
Used in conjunction with Cycrow's Cheat Package, it is a very powerful tool for setting up almost any scenario.

Cycrow's CP will let you install specific upgrades ands wares to ships and stations.
It will also enable you to set any KK3 trader to maximum level, giving instant UTs/LTs and STs.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”