I have found the secret UFO base

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

joebeard
x3

I have found the secret UFO base

Post by joebeard » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 12:05

Yes I have! It's in Kangaroo sector 569 right in the very middle next to planet Earth. When I flew there the Earthlings greeted me, then they gave me Kyon emitters, and explained that the Khaak were in fact a counter-attack force created by the few sane xenons to destroy all other xenons.
Alas, their operating systems were also based on windows 98 FE, and so after many centuries of never being defragged.

They went bonkers too.

Thank you for your time.

odin_grey
xr

Post by odin_grey » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 12:14

I found it too!!!

You must have found the second one, I found the third.

It was right next to the M0 in Xenon Sector 2. I followed the UFO, soon the pilot ejected, turned on his cloaking devise, used his jump device to land next to me, pulled out a handgun and handed it to the VIP next to him, pulled out his Kylon Emitter, attacked it to the UFO Battle Ship (which just de-cloaked next to us)

After that we landed on the Xenon planet, greeted little suzi and found that missing M6!

joebeard
x3

Post by joebeard » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 12:25

Sweet! I've been doing a mission for Ban Danna for ages now where I tried to find his lost little Suzie. Apparently the Geisha Girls on Terracorp HQ just don't cut it for him.

odin_grey
xr

Post by odin_grey » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 12:39

Was that before or after Ban Danna gave you his old buster for flying to Terracorp Headquarters?

joebeard
x3

Post by joebeard » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 13:08

He let me joy ride in his Carrier provided I did it in Split Space, I didn't get the buster though, because I rammed a few too many novas in the carrier. Damn things just get in the way! They should all have Split m4s anyway, that way I could frag 'em even quicker!

Omicron
x2

Post by Omicron » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 17:56

OMG, i just found the lost battleship near ringo moon, and i flew to it, and got out of my ship and flew to within 10m of it, and i got a cutscene where it uploaded the location of the mobile goner temple which i flew too, and then they sold me a cloaking device which i used in one of the khaak sectors to find the secret asteroid with the spacefly queen in it, and i killed the spacefly queen and the explosion opened up part of the cave which led to a hidden gate which i flew into and i got transported back to earth, and they gave me a Delta HEPT weapon and then i flew through a time warp and saw an unknown object near mars which i identified as beagle 2 so i blew it up, and then Jesus came to me in a dream and told me that the Xenon were actually my parents and that i was actually a robot except i was living in a computer game called the May Tricks, and i had to blow up a sun which caused a temporal time dilation in the flux matter curve and i got released from the May Tricks and then i flew to hell and broke off one of the devils horns but the devil built a ladder and climbed into the sky but fell and then threw water at me but his name went all blud and kruleda oldjidmnskmd ddidmnklmssl a diondnlmls s slwjeom rrle esa until the handlebars broke off.....

man, i should lay off the acid....
Animated signature removed - Abyss
[ external image ]

Circumcisor
x2

Post by Circumcisor » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 19:44

I found Elvis.

He's onboard a station, just check the "comm with person on board" to talk to him. The station you need is
Spoiler
Show
Check it out.
If at first you don't succeed - better not try parachuting

Professional Magnate
Ace of Aces 1st Grade
[ external image ][ external image ]

beefsteaks
x2

Post by beefsteaks » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 19:53

Whats really amusing is that the UFO base does actually exist. In fact I think there are THREE of them ;)

DD_FRY

Post by DD_FRY » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 20:29

WHERE?

u talking about X2?
and next Universe Domination!
beep beep, beep beep..........right after tea time :evil:

Rushyo
x3

Post by Rushyo » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 20:41

:lol:
x Danny x and x ShadowElle x
Games Engine Developer, Level Designer, 3dsMax Modeller + Web Developer
Currently attaining a BSc in Games Programming
PC1 - Athlon 64 3k+, 256mb x850PRO 1000mhz+ clock, 2gb DDR400 RAM
PC2 - Athlon XP 2k+, 256mb 6600 700mhz+ clock, 1gb DDR400 RAM

dSerk
x2

Secret UFO Base

Post by dSerk » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 21:13

People PUH-LEEZ! There is no such thing as a secret UFO base. Now can we please more on to something that is ACTUALLY in the game.... like the Spacefly Queen.
dSerk - Shipping Magnate, Combat Ace 2nd Grade ...and running out of targets - "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Eagle
x4

Post by Eagle » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 21:34

I've battled the Spacefly Queen too! It's really refreshing to finally get out of the cockpit, get bombed-up with a pulse rifle and run around in 1st person for a change!

The reward was a complete surprise too...once the Spacefly Queen had breathed her last, my CD tray popped open to reveal a Mc Double Quarter Pounder, fries, shake and a cuddly Xenon toy....

This game just gets better and better!...thanks Egosoft!!! :mrgreen:

Circumcisor
x2

Post by Circumcisor » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 21:37

What flavour was the shake?
If at first you don't succeed - better not try parachuting

Professional Magnate
Ace of Aces 1st Grade
[ external image ][ external image ]

Storm_Front
x2

Post by Storm_Front » Tue, 16. Mar 04, 21:48

DD_FRY wrote:WHERE?

u talking about X2?
Don't pay any attention to them, They're just messing with you. If you know how to search for hidden items in the Galaxy Editor, the 3 bases are easy to find. Otherwise I'll give you a clue. All 3 sectors have refuge in the title.

Spacefly Queen :D That's a good one.

dSerk
x2

Post by dSerk » Wed, 17. Mar 04, 02:04

Storm_Front wrote:Spacefly Queen :D That's a good one.
Yeah, from Galaga.
dSerk - Shipping Magnate, Combat Ace 2nd Grade ...and running out of targets - "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Bowak
x3tc

Post by Bowak » Wed, 17. Mar 04, 03:20

Pah. Hidden UFO bases are for losers.

You want to get the pirate BBS mission at the anarchy base to locate the pirate king, jack sparrow, who'll give you an immunity amulet and voila, no more worries about hull or shields! 8)
Bowak
1 TL, 1M6, 3M3s + others The UNCC

Storm_Front
x2

Post by Storm_Front » Wed, 17. Mar 04, 03:25

For all you peeps that keep PMing me to tell you where the UFO bases are, I'm not tellin' :P

djr114
x3tc

Post by djr114 » Wed, 17. Mar 04, 03:28

I was going to PM you, but decided seeing as you joined on my 21st birthday I'd let you off my irritating pranks :D

Omicron
x2

Post by Omicron » Thu, 18. Mar 04, 00:43

beefsteaks wrote:Whats really amusing is that the UFO base does actually exist. In fact I think there are THREE of them ;)
excellent, good to see the rumour i started (of there being three UFO bases) is spreading quite nicely....

maybe i should start another one...

hmmm...

OMG, I just commed a khaak and they talked to me and they looked like penguins!
Animated signature removed - Abyss
[ external image ]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”