*** Tutorials For campaign and General X Rebirth Vids (youtube) ***

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sat, 27. Feb 16, 21:04

Thanks Sparky .. the assault urv's was just an example, can trade ok with them and any other non mineable product ...
Everything set up with Warehouse ... still cannot assign subordinate trade ship, have tried between 5 and 10 different formats of ships..
Built first storage unit still no mineable trade allowed....Info given "this warehouse cannot store this item"
No real hassle as did save just before to practise Warehouse construction.

Warehouse tutorial would be handy in cases like this just to double check on sequence of events/construction.
Could the close proximity of FREE SPACES overlapping each other cause any problem other than construction taking place in the wrong zone intended or on overlapping zone area...?

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sat, 27. Feb 16, 21:11

As Sparky said, the initial stage of warehouse construction will only store items of type Container. If you want to trade in minerals or gases you'll have to build some Bulk or Liquid storage sections first
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sat, 27. Feb 16, 21:20

Ahhhhhh, Bulk or Liquid storage ... obvious when you think about it,, Cheers Snafu ... No solution for my inability to assign subordinate trade ship.

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Sat, 27. Feb 16, 21:35

Glad you solved your problem, I am in the process of gathering what I need to build my first warehouse, Will be making a video of the process but obviously your going to be sorted by then :)

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sat, 27. Feb 16, 21:37

Don't bet on it waddy....unless you get good odds... :)

It appears the assign subordinate trade ship happens to soon, before any storage facilities are built from what I can gather from other threads..... man did that cause some frustration.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sat, 27. Feb 16, 22:28

Don't forget the upkeep mission won't appear until you assign a manager (& in the case of warehouses, tell them to trade)

It's prolly demanding a trade ship of the type that can carry what you've specified for trade.. so if you've told Manager to trade Bulk it'll want a Bulk-capable ship

For some reason the universal (& possibly mixed - haven't tested) storage ships aren't accepted by the manager as valid ships to trade with for mission completion purposes (they'll still actively trade any ware though); however I mostly ignore the upkeep missions so it doesn't affect me :)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Sun, 28. Feb 16, 20:49

New video up Home Of Light Part 3 this time.

X Rebirth Home Of Light - Part 3 Evil Empire Begins

Enjoy

Waddy

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Tue, 1. Mar 16, 08:47

Updated first page with new video showing All 10 locations for the ancient artifacts.

X Rebirth - Ancient Artifact Locations - Mk5 Shields

**Spoiler warning dont watch if you dont want to know :) **

Thanks

Waddy

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Thu, 3. Mar 16, 10:24

New video up, this time im getting my fleet started that im going to need for galaxy domination :)

X Rebirth Home Of Light - Part 4 Building the fleet

Thanks

Waddy

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Sun, 6. Mar 16, 00:17

Added video for MK5 Engine Mission

MK5 Engine Mission

Also cleaned some names up in list

Cheers

Waddy

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Thu, 10. Mar 16, 11:39

Requested video for management of the warehouse

Warehouse management

Hope its of use to a few people.

Thanks

Waddy

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 10:37

Good stuff waddy, although money is being wagered on when and what will be your first mod.... :)

Just started a new game all fresh and virginal... Trying out "Hijack" and "Boarding Options" combined in the hope that this will give me relative independence of decision making plus the risky challenge of Hijack and the consequences of making a mistake.....

Keep making the tutorials ...good viewing.
Last edited by birdtable on Sat, 12. Mar 16, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.

timothythaan
xr

Post by timothythaan » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 10:40

I really enjoy your video's please keep making them :)

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 22:24

Thanks for watching glad you enjoyed them, also might try the conquest and war mod at some point see if I can survive in a more hostile galaxy, although those pesky xenon in toride need to die first :)

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 22:29

Just started a new new game with CWIR ... and started in Toride just to see what comes ..... Dangerous...

A few hours later, well Sunday actually... moved out of Toride the pathing within that sector makes earning a decent living pillaging and plundering innocent xenon a chore... especially when a few credits are so hard to come by.

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Tue, 15. Mar 16, 12:01

birdtable wrote:Just started a new new game with CWIR ... and started in Toride just to see what comes ..... Dangerous...

A few hours later, well Sunday actually... moved out of Toride the pathing within that sector makes earning a decent living pillaging and plundering innocent xenon a chore... especially when a few credits are so hard to come by.

Yeah know what you mean it is horrible in there trying to move ships while your in there too :)

Also next video is up and added to front page:

X Rebirth Home Of Light - Part 5 Need A Bigger ship

Thanks

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Tue, 15. Mar 16, 21:29

Hi Waddy ... watched it earlier,, no one can say you edited out the dying bit .. I would say you need 2 bigger ships ... :)

Just realised the cunning plan ... You hope to convince the Xenon incursion fleet to come out of hiding,,,,,, :) you can be beaten.

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Wed, 16. Mar 16, 13:18

birdtable wrote:Hi Waddy ... watched it earlier,, no one can say you edited out the dying bit .. I would say you need 2 bigger ships ... :)

Just realised the cunning plan ... You hope to convince the Xenon incursion fleet to come out of hiding,,,,,, :) you can be beaten.

Yeah still havent run into the incursion fleet lol, I have a fleet of ships waiting for them, built two stations in toride hoping it will make them curious but no luck, might just attack the big xenon station see if that makes them angry.

Although with my track record I prob wont have a fleet after !!

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Tue, 22. Mar 16, 20:38

Couple more videos added to list in front page:

X Rebirth Home Of Light - Part 6 Bloody Pirates

X Rebirth Home Of Light - Part 7 Flight Of The Phoenix

Theres going to be war soon :)

waddymc
xr

Post by waddymc » Mon, 28. Mar 16, 17:14

Starting a new game with CWIR installed

Part 1 me just rambling for 20mins after starting new game while I explore maelstrom :)

Conquest And War In Rebirth Part 1

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”