[X-BtF] Station Greetings

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tripp_UK

[X-BtF] Station Greetings

Post by Tripp_UK » Wed, 27. Nov 13, 23:39

I decided to play X-Beyond the Frontier again and I kinda noticed something, that I couldn't find anything on the net about. (Assumed no one had noticed or something) So I decided to come here with my account and ask.

Quick Question:

Has anyone else noticed that the Split and Paranid Station Greetings are mixed up?

For example if you land on a Paranid Station you get a greeting on behalf of the Split Dynasty, and if you land on a Split Station you get a greeting on behalf of Priest Emperor Xaar?

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Wed, 27. Nov 13, 23:50

Yeah, I have that with the version I got on Steam. No clue if the original is like that as well.

Also, I seem to remember a specific issue with Chelt aquariums, maybe? But I can't remember precisely what it was...

Tripp_UK

Post by Tripp_UK » Thu, 28. Nov 13, 00:38

I think I noticed it before, so I'm sure it's pretty much always been like this. Perhaps an unreported bug. The game was made well over 10 years ago, so I doubt many people even care. xD

Nice to see someone knows what I'm talking about. ^_^

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 28. Nov 13, 01:03

Vim Razz wrote:Yeah, I have that with the version I got on Steam. No clue if the original is like that as well....
Yup, that's original. Mentioned a lot in the old days but never fixed. X-BTF wasn't moddable at all, so players couldn't do much about it, either.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”