Ship disappear after repairs at PHQ - (known) happens to stolen ships only.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

AdrianB1
x3tc

Ship disappear after repairs at PHQ - (known) happens to stolen ships only.

Post by AdrianB1 » Fri, 6. Dec 13, 17:22

X3: AP ver 3.1, Steam version, Argon start, no mods, no changes. Bug not related to plots.

Symptom: a M7 (Boron Kraken) is in the repair queue at PHQ; when the repair is done the ship disappears - it is not in the ships list nor on map. I get a message that the repair queue is empty. The ship is stolen in a "recover lost ship" mission, the mission is failed and I get the message that the ship will be declared stolen.

I think it is related to the logic or releasing the ship from repair queue and it is disappearing like it happens when a "retrieve ship" mission is canceled.

There is enough docking space at PHQ, after it happened the first time I reloaded and undocked 2 M7 and send it away just to make sure there are slots to put the ship back.

Raider480
x4

Post by Raider480 » Fri, 6. Dec 13, 20:52

A known bug, but there isn't too much you can do about it. Either sell it or use it yourself. If you're modded then just use the cheat script to give yourself a copy.

AdrianB1
x3tc

Post by AdrianB1 » Fri, 6. Dec 13, 21:20

I don't have a savegame before starting the repairs, only in the middle of the repairs. Too bad if it is known and not fixed, the ship was loaded with missiles and shields probably worth more than the ship :(

Raider480
x4

Post by Raider480 » Fri, 6. Dec 13, 21:33

You could do some memory editing to give yourself the approximate equivalent value, or try the stock market expolit. Neither of those should give you the modified tag if you currently lack it.

AdrianB1
x3tc

Post by AdrianB1 » Sat, 7. Dec 13, 13:12

I am playing to have fun, not to earn a specific amount of money and to demand compensations of in-game assets :)

I tested with a second M7 in a similar situation (a Shrike) and lost it; I saved before and left it on SETA for the test so the only loss is half an hour of waiting for the result. Now I am clear never to repair stolen ships at PHQ.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”