[X3R] Intermediate sale price?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

xxsleepyxx

[X3R] Intermediate sale price?

Post by xxsleepyxx » Tue, 10. Dec 13, 16:31

I dont think this is mod related unless its part of the bonus pack but idk where else to post this. I have a complex and i want to set the intermediate products sale price but i just dont see where to do this. I see where to change the buy price and weather to buy, sell, or both. Thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 11. Dec 13, 23:15

General Gameplay questions should be asked in the X Trilogy Universe forum, please.

***moved***

You can only set one price for each ware in the station settings.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Thu, 12. Dec 13, 08:44

X2-Illuminatus wrote: You can only set one price for each ware in the station settings.
Exactly, and it's generally the level at which you set that price which will determine if it's a buying or a selling one--if it's above average then NPC traders will sell to your complex and won't buy, and if it's below the reverse is true.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”