DID & Steam

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Fspiders
x3tc

DID & Steam

Post by Fspiders » Tue, 17. Dec 13, 14:41

I've been playing DID on both x3tc and AP with no problems until the other week when Steam went down and I stupidly tried to play DID on both games.

Now every time I go back to play DID on either game there is no DID continue option. As far as I can see the game previously saves successfully and reports so. I've tried deleting the DID save in the game saves folder and re-starting to no avail.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

AvantGuard
x3ap

Post by AvantGuard » Wed, 18. Dec 13, 12:45

I already wrote in the neighbouring forum about this issue. And here again
AvantGuard wrote:Apparently no one really care about the written above.. Well, then I propose to consider the improvement of the regime DiD. The creators of the Europa Universalis IV introduced a similar mode to gain achievements. He called Ironman. The differences between the DiD and Ironman that DiD after loading the game save is removed from the Steam, and in Ironman when loading a save game remains in Steam. The introduction of such solve the problem of obtaining the above achievements. Hope translate.yandex.ru told to you with this letter in the clear.

Fspiders
x3tc

Post by Fspiders » Wed, 18. Dec 13, 16:10

Not the same issue... I have no problem playing in DID mode.. Everything is good. When I save my game... Steam says "game saved". When I come to play DID again there is no option to continue the DID save.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”