[X3:TC]Do all the Wing Management Scripts actually put specific weapons in each slot?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

spoidz
x3tc

[X3:TC]Do all the Wing Management Scripts actually put specific weapons in each slot?

Post by spoidz » Sun, 5. Jan 14, 21:50

I have been outfitting all my wings manually since X3R and have thought of switching to one of the Carrier/Wing management scripts/mods.

But I have one question before I start looking at each thread.

Do the "equip Wing like" functions of these scripts/mods actually put the template weapons into each actual slot on the ship?

Or do they just load all the weapons into the hold and you still have to manually assign each weapon to the slot you want it to use?

If they don't then I may just manual. I can go pretty fast using my X52 Pro.

Thanks

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Mon, 6. Jan 14, 17:07

In my version you can set up equippment patterns for Ship types. The equippment will be not only loaded, but also equipped :)

spoidz
x3tc

Post by spoidz » Mon, 6. Jan 14, 17:40

Thank You,

That's exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I briefly looked at the readme's and many of these mods are complex but I couldn't find that specific answer.

I didn't want to have to try each one to find out it didn't do the one thing I want.

Cheers

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”