X3TC - Problem ending Goner Plot, NO Squash Mines.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bruxomor

X3TC - Problem ending Goner Plot, NO Squash Mines.

Post by Bruxomor » Tue, 7. Jan 14, 21:58

X3 Terran Conflict v3.2 (non Steam) with Bonus Package v4.1.01.

Problem ending the Goner Plot, NO Squash Mines.
I am having a small problem ending the final mission of the plot.
Spoiler
Show
After delivering 35x Space weed to the Pirate Station in the Gaian Star sector, I can't find ANY Squash mines in the entire Universe (ALL sectors). I need 60 units. The most I've seen at one time during this period were 6 but they were already gone when I managed to arrive at the stations that were selling them (in 5 different stations).
I've waited for a whole game day (no SETA) doing Missions and managing my assets and the "situation" remains the same. I've searched on the Egosoft Forum and on the internet and nowhere have I found reference to any difficulty in buying Squash Mines at the end of the Goner Plot.
If the "situation" doesn't change I'll have to build a complex to produce the said Squash Mines or place 5 transport ships in those stations and wait for 10 game days!

I would appreciate your comments and input on this situation.
Any help is welcome.

Thank You in advance.
Last edited by Bruxomor on Wed, 8. Jan 14, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Tue, 7. Jan 14, 22:06

just build the factory and get it over with. doesn't have to be an full complex, you can supply it manually if you want with a mistral SF or something.

I don't think I have ever been able to just buy the mines for that plot, always had to build a station for it, then I self destructed it afterward as I don't have a use for them.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 8. Jan 14, 02:17

Sinxar wrote:... always had to build a station for it, then I self destructed it afterward as I don't have a use for them.
Ohhh! Teladi say, bad for profitsssss! What the universe lacks, one can use for profitsssss. You a bad Teladi! :evil:

:lol:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Wed, 8. Jan 14, 09:13

Just find a squash mine factory and feed it with resources.
It doesn't take that long

Bruxomor

Post by Bruxomor » Wed, 8. Jan 14, 10:24

Nanook wrote:
Sinxar wrote:... always had to build a station for it, then I self destructed it afterward as I don't have a use for them.
Ohhh! Teladi say, bad for profitsssss! What the universe lacks, one can use for profitsssss. You a bad Teladi!...
You're both right.
I ended up building a small complex to build the Squash Mines.
Spoiler
Show
Used 1x Ore Mine M + 1x Soyfarm M + 1x Soyery M + 2x Squash Mines and assigned a CAG in a TS Mistral to buy Energy Cells.
When I have all the Squash Mines that I need to end the Goner Plot I'll open the complex to the NPCs and if it goes well I'll probably close the loop and collect the profitsssss!
shaun bergin wrote:Just find a squash mine factory and feed it with resources.
It doesn't take that long
I have only 2 or 3 Squash Mines in my game's Universe and they are well stocked with resources. That's why I decided to build the complex instead.

Thank You all for the valuable input and comments.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”