Any Terran Station models mods out there?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Any Terran Station models mods out there?

Post by Igor.tverd » Wed, 8. Jan 14, 04:10

I've been looking far and wide but so far failed to find anything that replaces Terran Station models in X3AP. The reason I'm looking is after extensive testing I'm sure that vanilla Terran station models are the biggest FPS killer in the game.
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 8. Jan 14, 23:02

Nedimar's Smaller Terran Stations mod contains (as the name suggests) smaller Terran station models. Since it only changes the models, it should be compatible with X3AP. It might be necessary to adjust the model paths inside the cat/dat though (so that they point to the addon folder - I don't know that for sure).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Post by Igor.tverd » Thu, 9. Jan 14, 00:42

Thank you, I really appreciate this. Will try it now.
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”